Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Send in the nothing, please

I hate giving my email address out to companies but somehow, at craft fairs, I get caught up in the glitter and rubber stamps and just give in. And it takes a lot for me to remove myself from your email list too. But after today, "I Break for Stamps" can kiss my ass.

First, I need to just remind everyone apparently that it is 2010. Clowns are no longer flocked and put on hallways walls, gleefully ushering people to the magenta bathroom in your brown-and-orange home. They are no longer invited to the party, OK?

It is now apparent to me that "I Brake For Stamps" is run by the oldest people on the planet. Things that are cool right now: owls, squirrels, cupcakes, CUTE THINGS. Not people in costumes that will eat you while you sleep. Anyone under 150 years old knows that clowns are scary and not welcome in the crafting world.

But, if you are criminally insane, please feel free to go to this link and purchase all the hideous stamps that will one day haunt your childrens' dreams.

Someone, please, check under Rick St. Dennis' bed for corpses.

1 comment:

  1. First reaction: lecture you on power of clowns. Use the clown. Bring the clown wrath down on all the adults who are permanently scared by memories of drunk clown that smelled of orios and whiskey.

    Second reaction: go to site and see for self.

    Assessment: John Wayne Gasey called, he wants his stamps back.

    ReplyDelete