Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ghandi, is that you?

So, my grandpa sends me an email with this picture last night or the night before (can't remember, everything is rushing together) and just titles it "Busted!!!" with no explanation.

There are a lot of places my mind could have gone. 'Are you telling me that Ghandi is alive and fat and hanging out in diners, drive-ins and dives?' 'Are you asking for buttered toast?' 'Does your life not have as many stools as you were hoping for to put your left leg on?'

But I ended up sending this:
Papa,
I'm not sure what I'm looking at here? I can only guess this is the Eastern European version of you eating pie which is not creepy or irrelevant in any way.
Love you,
Jess

Thank God for my family. We have so much fun together. Be the change, Papa!

1 comment:

  1. Mohandas Gandhi's new social protest tactics include reverse fasting. Gorging on copious amounts of pie for public display.

    ReplyDelete