Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Woe is me

I'm having a "feel sorry for myself" kind of morning. Cried a little on my way to work, just feeling tired and run down. When I got here, I heated up a whole grain waffle and put some agave nectar on it and sliced a banana on top of that and it was delicious. While cooking it I thought I'd check on my coworkers and say good morning since I'll be in a 4-HOUR MEETING from 9-1, during lunch.

Me: Good morning!
Female Coworker: Good morning Miss Jessica!
Male Coworker: What's wrong with your coat?
Me: .......Nothing...?
Male Coworker: Oh, it looks dirty...there's hair all over it.
Female Coworker: She has cats!

This is the nicest coat I have :(

In other news, I would like to go home now.

3 comments:

  1. It is a nice coat. And having hair from our furry children on it is a bonus. Kind of like when I found that luminescent foil fiber thing from a cat toy in my cut up watermelon that I brought to work. It's not ideal, but it reminds me of our furballs.

    Sorry you're having a rough start today. Good luck in your meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Once I woke up early for work, took a shower and even took extra time to do my hair to make it extra curly. I decided to wear something different, a dark brown pant set with a pink collared shirt. I thought it worked out.

    An intern told me that day, "Omg. Are you okay? You look TERRIBLE, like you rolled out of bed." I replied, "Really? Do you really think I look like I rolled out of bed?" "Yes! Really bad!"

    I was crushed and hurt but I never forgot.

    Don't let it get you down, you've got kitties who love you and it's their way of showing the world (be it unintentionally).

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least once a month, my shoes don't match each other.

    ReplyDelete