Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bad Squirrel!

In the above photo you will find my youngest fur child doing something very naughty. She loves the fridge magnets and we thought moving them to the top of the fridge would be a deterrent. Here are the texts from Todd and I regarding this incident:

From Todd: Walked in the door and saw this happening. Busted.
Me: Bad squirrel! Bad! What was she after?
Todd: It looks like she was after the Hungry Girl Cookbook

The next day, at work, I emailed this photo to some of my friends. As many of you know, Todd and I are vegetarians but we're not crazy. We won't force you to eat tofu or make you feel guilty for ordering a hamburger and we definitely don't force our carniverous children to "go veg!"

So the reply that one my friend sent made me laugh so terribly hard. From the incredible Miss B:
"I think she was desperately, and in vain, looking for a meat and fish cookbook."

No comments:

Post a Comment