Friday, February 10, 2012

Jealously Monster - UPDATE

Last week my monitor died. I called our IS team and they were off site so their fill-in dude brought me a seriously ghetto fill-in monitor to use during the day and then returned after 5pm with a 24INCH monitor. It's crazy big and sort of unnecessary but it's nice to have now that I have it.

Knowing this would cause issues with my diminished coworkers, I called them in to show them so there wouldn't be a riot when I wasn't here and they discovered it. Jem had a super sour face but managed to say "WOW".

This afternoon he walks in my cube with a wooden ruler and says "Hey! Can I measure your monitor? I'm in the market for a new one at home and yours is so nice and large...."

"Sure, it's 24"...but feel free..."

"Ya, mine is 19" but this is large and ya...oh, you were right, it's 24."

"Mmmhmm."

So now we've resorted to measuring our toys? The penis comparison continues...

1 comment: