Thursday, June 23, 2011

Please hold your compliments

While shoe shopping one day with Todd we ran into friends of ours: A lady I work with, let's call her Christine, and her pseduo-adopted daughter. The daughter, let's call her Maya, was trying on boots. She had several boxes in front of her and I suggested a pair that both I and Christine's other daguhter have and like.

She tried them on, we thought they looked cute, then she tried on other pairs. now, if you know me, you know I am not subtle. I was taught to keep my opinion to myself unless someone asked me for it and when people ask me, I usually make srue they really want it before I respond.

So, in true Bean fashion I belt out over the aisle "Those are not good - they look like cat feet!"

....They were the shoes she'd worn in, the shoes she owned already.

OOPS.

1 comment: